Man dies after he mistakenly drank insecticide at a restaurant in Lagos State

 

Drunk 2 1

A man has kicked the bucket after erroneously devouring a bug spray at a Chinese eatery on Adeniran Ogunsanya road, Surulere, Lagos.The tragic episode happened yesterday. As per reports, the perished had gone to a wedding at Aguda, Surulere, and gotten alcoholic.

He later continued to home base with companions at the restaurant.However, a staff of the eatery had unintentionally left a bug spray inside a vacant container of water on his table.

Drunk 2

The deceased ordered for a bottle of water and ended up taking the insecticide, instead of what he ordered.

 

When he started acting up, his friends rallied around him and he opened up to them that he took something, thinking it was water. He eventually died after being rushed to a hospital in the area.

The matter was later reported at the Bode Thomas police station, Surulere and the manager of the restaurant was arrested and is currently being detained at the station.

 

PROMOTE YOUR MUSIC(S) ON WWW.SOUNDEXCLUSIVE.COM

Just like every business want its brand to be known and also building fan base, as an artiste, you getting known can never be naturally easy, you need to implement advert strategies to aid in springing up your name and selling your music across a wide range of visitors.

We invite you to advertise your Organization, Product or Services on our Platform.

advertise with us 300x167 - Man dies after he mistakenly drank insecticide at a restaurant in Lagos State

To make further advert inquiries or place an order, please contact us at info@soundexclusive.com or Message us on +2348030804833 and we’ll send our ad rate and other necessary information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *